Ultimate Sneaker Trade Show
Learn more about the
THE SNEAKER EXIT, LLC
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” are information that is commonly collected by host servers when you visit website. Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your internet protocol (IP address), browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, domain names, landing pages, page view, click counts, and date/time stamps and similar information.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We may also track other details regarding your activities on the Site and Services, including your equipment, operating system, software, traffic information, and location data.
Upon signing up with our service we also collect your social media account names including but not limited to: Twitter Instagram Discord TikTok
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site or related Services, including but not limited to, processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- To administer the Site and enforce our rules and policies.
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- To customize Site content and Services according to your preferences.
- To provide access to Site content and Services to you.
- To improve the Site and Services.
- To diagnose technical or Service-related problems.
- To maintain security over your information, the Site, and its contents.
- To fulfill any requests for information, products, or Services.
- To carry out our responsibilities and enforce any contracts between you and us.
- For any other use as we may indicate at the time you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
All information collected from visitors of the Site or related Services belongs to us, whether or not such information is personal information, information you volunteer, or information passively collected about you. As such, such information may be subject to transfer to a new owner in the event of our bankruptcy, sale, or liquidation.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information as follows:
- With our affiliates, including any subsidiaries we now own or later acquire.
- With our trusted employees, contractors, business partners, service providers, suppliers, vendors, and other third parties that support us, which may include sending you emails on our behalf; analyzing your activities and interactions on the Site in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors; and providing support to the Site, the Services, our operations, or fulfilling your requests. These third parties may only use your information in order to provide such support and are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. For example, we may share your information with credit card processing companies in order to bill visitors for goods or services.
- In response to court orders, subpoenas, or legal processes, such as requests from government regulatory or law enforcement agencies; to defend, pursue, or participate in legal actions or proceedings or exercise a legal right; to take precautions against actual or potential liabilities; to investigate or respond to potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, or threats to the Site, its visitors, or the property or physical safety of any person; to enforce or investigate violations of our rules; or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law.
- With those that we so indicate at the time you provide the information.
- To third parties when we have your consent or when we have parental consent if the visitor is a minor.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. In the case we do market to you via email you will be able to opt out at anytime.
We may store your information in locations outside of our direct control; for instance, on servers or databases where the hosting provider is located. Additionally, we may share or sell aggregate information about our visitors that does not personally identify individuals with our partners, affiliates, advertisers, and other third parties without restriction. This information may include information that we have changed so that individuals are no longer personally identifiable. We may also share this information with third parties in order to analyze visitor data, activities, and usage of the Site or Services in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors.
If you choose to participate in any promotions or similar events through the Site or Services, the rules or terms and conditions for such events may change the way we share your information with third parties. Please review the applicable rules or terms and conditions for all such events in which you participate.
We care about the security of your information, and use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third parties, such as social networks. We are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we may have with vou (for example if vou make an order through the Site or mobile app. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- OPT OUT
As your privacy is important to us, we provide you with the following procedure(s) for opting out of future communications from us:
- Email. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the specific communications or privacy practices you want to opt out of. You may also opt out by clicking “unsubscribe,” or a similar button, at the bottom of any emails we may send you and then following the online instructions. However, please note that it may not be possible to opt out of certain emails (for example, confirmation emails related to services you have requested).
- NOTICE OF CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who use our Site may request certain information regarding any disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please email us at email@example.com or use the contact information provided below at the end of this policy. Should you choose to email us, please include in the subject line or body of your email the phrase “California Customer Choice Privacy Notice” and specify the personal information you do not wish to be shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
- DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or legal guardian for permission to use this Site. This Site knowingly collects personal information from children under 13 years of age.
The information we collect and use from children under 13 years of age may include, but is not limited to, name, address, email address, phone number, gender, birth date, device identifiers, geolocation information, IP address, and any other information the child shares with us. We collect this information directly when your child submits it on the Site. We will not require your child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to use a Service or engage in an activity on the Site.
- CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
1420 Southlake Plaza Drive
Morrow, GA 30260
Last Updated: August 3, 2021